2016年2月16日星期二

One of the most beloved game

Right off the bat, let me be clear: I'm a Fifa 16 Coins tragic. I remember coming home from school as a young and firing up the PC for a well-earned dosage of FIFA 99. That game was the bee's knees for my teenage self and I put many hours into that game.

Since then I have played almost every iteration of EA Sports' most iconic game, but, I'll admit, I dropped off the radar last year. The most I played of FIFA 15 was a few times at a mate's place, getting my ass whooped each time.

One of the most beloved game modes by FIFA players is Ultimate team. In this style of gameplay, the goal is to make the best franchise possible, by opening random packs of players and building and improving your squad. This game mode allows for players to really build and form their own club, making it the most adaptive form of gameplay. Once a player builds their ultimate squad, they compete in online matches against others from Cheap Fifa 16 Coins around the world.http://www.fifa16shop.com/

没有评论:

发表评论