2016年5月5日星期四

I still have some thoughts to share

FUT Draft continues the tradition of FIFA Ultimate Team being EA's crown jewel. Players can pay with coins or FIFA Points to enter a lottery draft where you choose a formation and pick all-star players for every position, before taking part in up Cheap Fifa Coins to five games in a knockout tournament. It is as addictive and brilliant as always, with price ranges feeling far less invasive than when they were first introduced, and thoughts already turning to the litany of excellent teams that can be produced.

Like a scout evaluating a kid who could become the next Neymar, I’m still going over everything that the multiplatform FIFA 16 has to offer. I’ve put in plenty of minutes on the pitch - and have my fair share of yellow cards to prove it. But in this case, I don’t want to leave anything on the field. I’ll make sure it’s all in my final review instead.

I still have some thoughts to share regarding my experience with EA’s latest soccer title - played here on Xbox One - which releases today. Think of them as the kickoff to the kickoff. Finally, women’s teams have made it to FIFA. You can now play as 12 of the most prominent international squads, re-creating some of the best matchups from Fifa Coins the recent Women’s World Cup. http://www.fifaeasy.com/

没有评论:

发表评论